Lynnie'Junhyungie

My photo
I've a bitch temper that you cant tolerate :) .

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Peace Love Happiness

HI ! Yesh , im back from outside . Headed to Amkhub w Mei and Twin today . Actually wanted to pierce but in the end change my mind .  So went to grab Koi ! Had Chocolate milk tea while Mei had Milk tea , but twin didnt buy .. So waited for our number , den finally . Afterthat went to grab some food as Mei and I haven eat , but twin ate alrdy . So went to a nearest hawker cental . Add noodles etc etc , after we're done , we went up to Popular . Then suddenly , Reuel sir texted Mei , asking whether she's free tmr for the flag day , den i told her to reply him back that she's not free , as we're going to collect my phone tmr , den he replied what abt Lynn ; me . Then the same thing continues , after that i raped him phone number from Mei , i text him , he's like " Who r u O.o " . I replied , " U guess :D " . Than he replied " Wtp , clue ? " Than cont. ..... around like 4plus going 5 , Twin went to meet his Bf , then left Mei and I , so i decided to go Mei's house awhile ... Den around 6.15 tooked cab and now im here ! =D ... Okayh , ends here !!! Xoxo ~ ..

No comments:

Post a Comment